Does your animal friend suffer from chronic pain? Has a recent surgery or injury slowed your normally active companion down?
Laser therapy is a painless, non-invasive treatment option that uses the power of light to stimulate the body’s natural healing and pain control response. Through this innovative technology, your loved one can enjoy decreased pain, enhanced mobility, and quicker recovery periods. Laser therapy can be used as a standalone therapy or as a complement to other treatment methods.
Benefits of Laser Therapy
- Anti-inflammation – decreases swelling from bruising/inflammation
- Anti-Pain – blocks pain by decreasing nerve sensitivity
- Accelerates tissue repair, cell growth, and nerve function
- Improves circulation
- Accelerates healing and reduces scarring
What can laser therapy treat?
Laser therapy can be used to address a wide variety of conditions, including but not limited to:
- Disc Disease
- Hip Dysplasia
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Sprains and Strains
- Cranial Cruciate Ligament
- Dental Problems
- Chronic Pain and Inflammation
- Dermatological Conditions
- Lick Granulomas
Because every animal is different, their response to the therapeutic laser is equally unique. Depending on your loved one’s specific condition, its severity, and several other determining factors, our recommended treatment strategy will vary.
Does your pet suffer from a chronic and painful medical condition, such as arthritis? Has a recent injury or surgery negatively impacted your animal companion’s lifestyle or quality of life? If so, we invite you to reach out today to learn whether the laser therapy services at Waterloo West Animal Hospital could help.